My opinion of what makes a good player has changed over the last few years as my game has matured. It is very important for a new poker player to realize what makes a good poker player and more importantly, how to look at him. If you can see a good player, you will have an advantage over him.
Signs of a good poker player:
1) He Plays Tight: Its the first sign that someone is educated about starting hands of poker. Because I played so understaffed so much, I thought that playing too tight was a problem for some , especially Daftar Sakura Slot88 people who didn’t use the image they had created by playing tight. I played a few understaffed players who had little chance of winning at all because of this single issue. So what used to be the key to winning 10 em hold hands now the reason they have no chance of winning is understaffed. … Interesting point to ponder…
2) He plays aggressively: You cannot be successful at poker without being selectively aggressive. This is even more true understaffed. When he’s in the pot, he bets it’s aggressive. Tight to get into the pot, aggressive once he’s in the pot.
3) Varies playing speed: Some decisions take longer than others. I’m not talking about the 10 player table poker that might happen at the table when it’s his turn to act. I’m talking about people playing the table… and THINKING. He has to adapt to play and think about every move. Poker is a lot like chess in this way.
4) He plays the same hand differently: this is in line with point number three, he not only varies the speed of play, but the way in which he plays it. By this I mean the player is not the 6 hand person who will open raise any aces from any position. If the curtains are tight, fine; do. If the whole table is tight, well, do it. But many short-handed players raise every ace from any position and this is a mistake. So sometimes it’s right to raise the A7o UTG, and most of the time it’s not.
5) She folds her curtains: Sounds weird; but 30% of the players I play defend them blind 100% of the time. This is a basic aspect of poker that one should be aware of. Chips are just a tool to get you to your destination, which is more chips. You should use the tools for maximum profit and never waste chips.
If you can recognize the five signs of a good poker player, you will become a strong player because of them and you will be able to make the right moves against him. Remember, poker is a game of skill and some people are better than others. Spot the good players and adjust the play accordingly.